“But as many as received him. To them He gave the power to become the sons of God, even to them who believe on his name”
To touch, transform and build lives, across the nations of the world, by the Glory and Power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, in order to make ready a people prepared for the Lord, and help each one enjoy the fullness of life that Jesus promised, here on this earth.
Who We Are
We are a non-denominational Church built on the Word of God, based in Bangalore, India. The church is pastored by Pastor Robin Alex Michael.
We have been touched and transformed by the Love of the Father and we worship Him in spirit and truth. We’ve experienced the forgiveness of all our sins by faith in Jesus Christ and His cleansing blood. Born-again, filled and empowered by the Holy Spirit to do the will of the Father.
What We Do
- We declare the Word of the Lord turning hearts back to Jesus Christ, in true and genuine repentance, making Him the Savior and Lord of their lives transforming them by the power of the Holy Spirit, through the Gospel, for the Gospel of Jesus Christ alone is the power of God unto Salvation for those who believe (Rom 1:16).
- We preach healing and wholeness through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ: healing the sick and the broken hearted, comforting those who mourn and setting free those who are bound to sin and the vices of the world.
- We uncompromisingly teach the Word of God in order to build and raise firm foundations for the lives of those who have been touched by Jesus that they may neither be overcome by the storms of life nor be swayed by the principles of the world, for Psalm 11:3 says, ‘If the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do?
What We Believe
- There is one God, eternally existent in three Persons:
- God the Father
- God the Son, and
- God the Holy Spirit
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God
- In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right Hand of the Father, His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule
- The church will be caught up to meet the Lord Jesus in the clouds at His second coming
- Sin separates man completely from GOD and the only means of being cleansed from sin and being reconciled to Him is through repentance from sin and faith in Jesus Christ and His finished work on the Cross.
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for personal salvation
- The redemptive work of Christ on the Cross makes available for the believer wholeness in spirit, soul and body
- The fellowship and the manifestation of the fruit and the gifts of the Holy Spirit for the building up of the body of Christ
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation